Hello Bob and Everett!

I dream in vivid color, of clean, fingerprint-free, shiny surfaces, perfect lighting, impeccably designed spaces, ease of movement, orderliness sans starkness, and world peace (though I'd settle for peace among preschoolers). I aspire to be a part of something exciting, something great, a genuine "this is the next big thing" endeavor, surrounded by a team of similarly driven but occasionally sarcastic-witted people who aren't afraid to laugh at dog shaming memes. I'm anxious to learn from experts, to dig deep within myself, to push toward new and occasionally uncomfortable challenges, to grow professionally and personally and wage war on neural cobwebs in the process. I'm ready to add new goals to my every day, beyond keeping the legos confined to one room and avoiding mutiny on account of hungry short people.

I'm a South Dakota tundra survivor, advertising journalism graduate with a graphic design minor, and a former Marketing and Media Coordinator for a top landscape architecture firm in San Diego. In more recent years, I've tried hard to keep my imaging, photography and design skills sharp, and have added new ones along the way, working as a contractor when opportunities have come along. I've dragged every DIY project in the last ten years, of every size and scope, through at least Photoshop, and probably a 3D program or two, from choosing a master bedroom paint color, to simulating the perfect wainscoting height, to designing our next home in it's entirety.

I enjoy goofy labs, all Miranda Lambert's music, kayaking on and scuba diving in blue water, my midwestern values, Big Bang Theory, eating M&M's while hiding in the pantry, have a clinical addiction to iced coffee, and Scrabble is my love language... But my absolute joys are my boys. They are ages 3 and 5 (and also 39), and together, we stocked up on SPF 70 and made this wild but not at all crazy move to gorgeous Sarasota, FL from northern IL on January 1 of last year in search of more life, more balance, and more sunshine.

I've spent the last six months working part time with TenX Media in various capacities, operating as a field tech, assisting Photoshop needs, learning about and consulting on the business, and attempting to assist in laying the foundational architecture for growth and success. For reasons I'm happy to discuss in person, I believe it's time to move on.

I have great respect for the business and reputation you've built at SRQ 360 over the past 10+ years and am excited by the direction that I see you (and the digital marketing industry as a whole) headed. As a fellow designer and photographer, I have great appreciation for the stunning beauty and intricate attention to detail in everything you capture, create and present. Your work is exceptional, your brand is strong, and your focus is clear. I would be absolutely thrilled to connect with you, to learn more about you as a company and as individuals. Let's talk about where you want to take SRQ 360 in the near and distant future, and how I can offer my experience, skillset, and sustained enthusiasm to help you get there!


Brianne Michelau

1239 Western Pine Circle
Sarasota, FL 34240
605-695-2119